Requesting changes to ArtsPool's scope of services
Change request process
If a member feels that a task not handled by ArtsPool should be, they can petition the Operations Committee through a form that will be published soon.
Any substantive changes to the services list at either member or staff request must be approved by the Operations Committee. If and when such changes are approved, the relevant section will be updated in the Help Center, and a notification will be sent to all members via the Attention Swimmers email newsletter or a similar method of communication.
Below are some examples of changes considered substantive. This list is not exhaustive, but included for guidance:
- A change to the system used for a particular process, such as the change previously made to move payroll processing from Xero to BeyondPay.
- A change in responsibility for member staff.
- A significant change in frequency or schedule of deliverables, such as a quarterly process shifting to an annual process.
Incidental or internal changes
Below are some examples of changes not considered substantive. This list is not exhaustive, but included for guidance:
- A change in method which does not result in a system change, such as additional steps added for a task workflow, a change in the order of such steps, etc.
- A change in how an ArtsPool staff team or group of employees handle a certain task or process.
- A minor change in frequency or schedule of deliverables, such as a process occurring in the second week of a month moving to the third week, etc.