The Steering Committee is responsible for approving:
- Changes in Management Personnel;
- Entering into or amending any employment agreement, severance arrangement or employee benefit plan
- Initiating or settling material litigation or other disputes;
- Merger or consolidation involving the Company or sale of the Company; and
- Bankruptcy, termination or liquidation of the Company.
As of October 2019
These seats are representatives from the lower committees which were shifted by recent elections in those committees. Sub-committees will confirm election to fill these remaining roles ASAP and update will be made here.