Managing your NY State Grants Gateway prequalification
Adding ArtsPool to your Grants Gateway account
Adding the ArtsPool users to your organization
While you will be responsible for submitting any grant applications or contracts via the Grants Gateway, ArtsPool will maintain your Document Vault and ensure that you remain prequalified to do business with New York State. We will also complete any financial sections of your applications or contracts on your behalf. To enable us to do this, be sure to add ArtsPool as a Delegated Grantee Administrator in the Organization Members section of the Grants Gateway. To do this:
- Log into the Grants Gateway using your Grantee Delegated Administrator account.
- Click on Organization(s) on the top menu.
- Click on Organization Members on the menu for your organization.
- Click Add members.
- Enter "ArtsPool" in the search box and click the Search button.
- Check the box next to Compliance, ArtsPool and set the role to Grantee Delegated Administrator. Check the box next to Grants, ArtsPool and set the role to Grantee System Administrator.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page.
Allowing ArtsPool to update your document vault
The above steps will ensure that we have access to your organization to manage the Document Vault and enter financials into grant applications and contracts. To allow us to update your Document Vault to maintain your prequalification status, you will need to take the following additional steps.
- Click on the Document Vault link.
- Click on Add/Edit People at the bottom of the page.
- Check the box next to Compliance, ArtsPool and click the Save button at the top of the page.
Notifications from the Grants Gateway
The steps above will ensure that ArtsPool receives notifications of document expirations and requests for additional information from Grants Gateway staff. If you are uncertain about the status of a request from the Grants Gateway, please forward the correspondence from the Gateway or NYSCA to [handle]@members.artspool.co or create a task via the web form.