Submit I-9 document in BeyondPay
In the event that an employer is not able to verify the I-9 document in person on the first day of work (for example, when an employee is working remotely in a different state), the employee can provide the I-9 document for verification by uploading the IDs to BeyondPay.
- First, go to the My Personal Info box on the far left of the screen.
- Click on the My Profile link in the box.
- In your profile, scroll down to the very bottom for the Employee Document box.
- Click on the UPLOAD NEW button and the following window will pop up.
- In the Document Type dropdown, pick I-9 Documents, and hit the blue Choose File button to pick the file to upload.
- Click on the Upload button at the bottom right corner to upload your ID, and you are all set!