Submitting W4 and state withholding forms in BeyondPay
In order to set up your tax withholding information, you’ll need to complete a Form W-4 and any applicable state withholding forms through BeyondPay.
- First, go to the My Forms box on the far right of the screen.
- Click on the Form W4s/State Withholding link in the box.
- Click on the Add New Withholding Form on the top right to create new forms.
- You'll see a list of required forms - W4 is required for federal withholding, and a state withholding form will also populate based on your home address in your profile. For a New York state resident, you will need to fill out the W4 and IT-2104. Only fill out the IT-2104-E if you are claiming exemption.
If you are not a New York state resident, you will see the applicable withholding form for your state.
- Fill in the required information in the forms, and click on the Submit Withholding Form button on the top right, and you will be prompted to enter your password to e-sign the forms.