Submitting your timesheets in BeyondPay
ArtsPool handles time entry slightly differently depending on the size and complexity of your employer's hourly or fee-based workforce. In this article, we will discuss time entry in the BeyondPay system.
To enter and submit your own time into BeyondPay, follow the instructions below:
- Go to your BeyondPay Dashboard, and select My Current Timesheet from the My Actions box.
- Once you are taken to your timesheet, it will look like one of the two versions below:
- Version A:
- Version B:
- Before entering any time, first make sure that your are looking at the correct pay period (purple box).
- To record your worked hours, you can use the Clock In/Out buttons (blue box, Version A) at the start and end of your shifts, or you can enter your Start/End times to the From/To columns (red box, Version A), or enter your total hours for each day (red box, Version B).
- If you work more than one shift on a single day, you can record the additional shifts by adding more rows for that day using the + icon (yellow box, version A), then repeat step 4.
- After entering your hours, make sure to always hit the Save button (green box).
- At the end of the pay period, review and confirm your hours, then submit it to your supervisor for approval using the Submit for Approval button (green box).