Verifying I-9 Forms
Completing the I-9 Form is an important part of on-boarding a new employee. BeyondPay, the payroll software ArtsPool uses, makes this relatively simple.
Verifying I-9 Form
First, log-in to your BeyondPay account. Next, navigate to the hamburger menu in the upper-left hand corner. Then, navigate to My Employees > Forms > I9s.
Once on the I-9 page, you will see all recently created forms. You need to approve anything marked as Employee Created
- To do this, click the Pencil Icon in the row of the form you want to verify
- This will open the I-9 form. Make sure the information entered on the form matches the documents you are inspecting in-person (e.g. Passport, Driver's License, or Social Security Card, for example)
- If everything matches, select the Verify I9 button in the upper-right hand corner
- BeyondPay will ask you to verify this submission by entering your BeyondPay password and pressing Submit
Optional: Uploading I-9 Documents
Once the form has been verified, you can upload copies of the documents you used to verify the form.
- To do this, make sure you are still on the form that you have just verified
- In the upper-right hand corner, select the . . . button (three dots button), then Upload Document
- A window will appear, where you can attach the document. Make sure to select the I-9 Document as the Document Type. Once you have completed this, select Upload