Submitting and approving employee time off requests
There are two methods for processing time off requests. If you're not sure which method applies to your company, check with your Workforce Admin Lead at [handle]-email@example.com.
Members managing time off requests directly in BeyondPay
- To view your time off calendar as an employee, follow these instructions.
- Employees submit time off requests directly in BeyondPay following these instructions.
- Time Approvers receive a notification of the time off request. The request will also show up as a "To Do" item on the approvers BeyondPay dashboard.
- If the employee needs to adjust a request, follow these instructions.
- If the employee would like to cancel a time off request, please reach out to your supervisor.
Members managing time off requests in the ArtsPool app
- The employee creates a new task in the ArtsPool app, with the category set to Workforce Admin, and the Short Description entered as [Vacation/Sick/Personal] Request - [Employee Name] [DATE(S)].
- Your ArtsPool Workforce Admin Lead adds the member's relevant time approver to the task in the app.
- The member time approver comments in the task that they approve the request (or not).
- Your ArtsPool Workforce Admin Lead processes the approved time in payroll.